1.7.06

The Alitalia conspiracy theory

Reading peoples blogs about Alitalia I cannot but think that there is a conspiracy against the airline. I think that all these people are connected, they are competitors, marketing executives of Lufthansa or simply evil doers that hate this company for no reason.
How can everyone have a bad experience?
Like losing their luggage, never hearing from Alitalia or ever getting an apology or a refund?
It must be a conspiracy.

Take for example Will Grady, an American United Methodist minister who lives in England. He uses not one not two, nor three but four posts on his blog to talk about his ordeal with Alitalia.
"Still no word from Alitalia. They haven't a clue where my luggage is. Alitalia could really not care less, and no, they still don't understand why it's important."
"Oh, I received correspondence from Alitalia, which I think is an organisation full of people whose names I won’t bother to learn so we will call them all Brian, and they are not going to cover my pocket pc or camera. They say it is in their limited liability form. So, those bunch of punks should work harder to find my luggage."

Good luck Will and I hope that God is listening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I flew with Alitalia recently, but I will never make that mistake again.

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Just picked up my son from LAX. The luggage was forgotten in Rome. Ok after 2 days it arrived at the house. The suitcase is destroyed, a gift from my mamma to my other son was stolen. E-mailed Alitalia, well it's been more then a week. no response. Buonasera Alitalia.