1.7.06

More happy Alitalia customers

Following the conspiracy theory trail aka Da Alitalia Code, I have found more people bitching about Alitalia.
Surely they are all in the game. They must be Ryanair execs or Easyjet board members. Anyway whatever walk of life they are coming from they sound like liars and evil people.
Someone commenting on the post dares to say:
"I'm stuck with Alitalia for my flight home, but that's the last time they will ever get my business."
Please stop this nonsense. Alitalia is a great airline, a little misunderstood perhaps?

1 comment:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Alitalia is not a good airline. I am Italian and been flying Alitalia for 20 years and still haven't had a good flight with them. It's always a nightmare and I don't ask for much during the flight. So ask me again what I think of Alitalia and if you have a couple of hours I will tell you all my experiences. Grazie. Rita