4.10.10

Charity work petition to Alitalia

Since Alitalia is refusing to give back passengers luggage when it goes missing on it's flights, we thought of another solution. Alitalia should try coming clean by donating the proceeds of this ongoing theft, or the actual clothes to developing countries. So at least our loss, will be someone's else's gain. At least someone that has a true need instead of the corporate liars that hide behind their desks.

So we urge Alitalia's corporate heads, Roberto Colaninno and Rocco Sabelli to come out with the truth, admit the wrongdoing, apologise explicitly and donate our clothes to people in need.

3 comments:

unhappy papyp said...

i HATE Alitalia!!!! they stole my luggage and deny that i ever checked any... even though i have a luggage receipt!!!

unhappy papyp said...

Alitalia stole my luggage and denied that i ever checked any in! So what is my luggage receipt for?
I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!

Anonymous said...

Alitalia just stole my luggage in Rome. This is the worst company ever. They don't even reply to any of my emails...